Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Experience

After 15 weeks learning Computer Science I feel grateful because I can learn a new thing in my life.Actually learning about computer is my dream since I'm in secondary school.I think that this subject can help me in my future life.After entered the lecture, I thought I had choose the correct module.
This subject need me to read and remind about the facts not like physic or math which need a lot of calculation.Only at certain path I need to calculate which in subtopic binary number.It's not too hard because the fact thats I need to remember is very interesting for me.I like to know a lots about computer.So,remember the fact is not my major problem.When I learn this subject,I know a lots what i never know before, from the sofware part untill the hardware.
I think that all what I want to share with my blog visitors.Actually, this is my assignment to make a blog because before this we had learn about blog.This is my first post in english and I know there are many things I need to learn more......tq.

2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah! Great my dear brother! Never stop trying.. face the fear and the fear will dis appear!:) Wow, u feel excited with science computer.. its very good as the world reallly need it! Alhamdulillah, u r in the right path! When u r in Unversity, a lot more to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, you have opportunities to discover new knowledge, so use it wisely.
    One more thing, do you still remember our "Buku Panduan HTML"? Do you have any soft copy of it?

    ReplyDelete